Apply for a Global Talent Visa Australia
The 858 distinguished talent visa program was designed to attract top global talent who have shown excellence in arts, sports, or academics to the country. As a MARA registered Australia immigration consultant in Qatar, we here at DM Immigration can help you obtain your work visa without any hassles. Contact our immigration and visa experts today
Overview of Australia Global Talent Visa
The Subclass 858 Global Talent Visa is a permanent visa for highly skilled and talented individuals who wish to work and relocate to Australia. This visa is designed to attract top international talent to Australia, in order to support the country’s economic growth and prosperity. To meet the eligibility of a Global talent visa, the candidate should be nominated by an eligible Australian employer or organization. You will then need to demonstrate that you have the skills and talent required to fill a position that cannot be filled by an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
If you are successful in obtaining a Global Talent Visa Australia, you will be competent to live and work in Australia for an undefined period of time, with no restrictions on your work or study. You can also access all the same entitlements and benefits as Australian citizens, including access to healthcare and education.
If you are looking forward to applying for a Global Talent Visa, contact DM Consultants in Qatar today to find out more about Global talent visa Australia and other immigration programs. Our experienced and MARA-certified immigration consultants can assist you with the visa application process and provide you with expert advice on the finest way to achieve your immigration goals in the best way possible. Contact us to book a free immigration consultation session.
Choose Your Australia Global Talent Visa Stream
The Global Talent Stream
The Global Talent Stream is for highly skilled and talented applicants who have been nominated by an eligible employer or organization. You must have an outstanding record of achievement in your field, and you must be able to showcase your potential to become a leader in your field in Australia.
The Distinguished Talent Stream
The Distinguished Talent Stream is for applicants who have been internationally recognized as leaders or potential leaders in their field. You must be nominated by an Australian government agency or peak body to apply under this stream.
Why Choose 858 Global Talent Visa Australia?
The Global Talent Visa is a great option for highly skilled workers who wish to work and relocate to Australia. This allows qualified candidates to live and work in Australia for an initial period of four years, after which time you can apply for permanent residency. Here are just a few reasons why the 858 Global Talent Visa could be the right choice for you:
- Opportunity to live and work in Australia for an initial period of 4 years.
- You can apply for permanent residency after completing 4 years.
- A job offer is not a requirement to effectively apply for this visa.
- You will not be restricted to living and working in a specific region of Australia.
- You do not need to meet any points-based criteria to be eligible for this visa.
If you are a highly skilled worker and want the opportunity to live and work in Australia, the Global Talent Visa could be the right choice for you. Contact DM Consultants in Qatar today to find out more about this visa and how we can assist you with your application and the complete process.
Can I Apply for the Global Talent Visa 858?
- Should have international recognition in their respective domain.
- Should be able to provide value to the Australian community.
- Must be nominated by an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Should have adequate command over the English language.
- Must be of good health and character
- Have a successful track record of achievements in your field
If you meet all of the above criteria, you may be eligible to apply for the Global Talent Visa. Feel free to contact DM Consultants in Qatar today to find out more about the visa application process and how our certified immigration consultants can assist you.
Documents Required to Apply for Subclass 858 Global Talent Visa
When applying for the Global Talent Visa, qualified candidates must provide the following documents:
- A completed visa application form
- Your passport or other travel documents
- Two recent passport-sized photographs of yourself
- Proof of your identity, such as a birth certificate, marriage certificate, or driver’s license
- Evidence of your relationship to any family members who are included in your application
- Police certificates for yourself and any family members over the age of 16 years who are included in your application
- Evidence of your English language proficiency, such as a test report from an approved testing organization
- Results of a skills assessment in your nominated occupation
- Your employment contract or other evidence of your employment in Australia
- Evidence of your work experience, such as references from past employers
- A statement from your employer explaining why you are being nominated for the Global Talent Visa
- A portfolio of your professional work
- Any other documents requested by the Department of Home Affairs.
If you are applying for the Global Talent Visa Australia, please contact us today to find out more about the documents you will need to provide. Our certified consultants can assist you with putting together the required documentation.
How to Apply for Global Talent Visa Australia from Qatar?
To apply for Global Talent Visa Australia, you will need to follow these steps:
- Contact the MARA-certified migration agent to discuss your options and get expert advice on the best way to proceed.
- Once you have decided which stream of the Global Talent Visa is the best fit for you, your agent will help you to prepare your application.
- You will need to provide the required documentation, such as proof of your identity, evidence of your English language proficiency, and an employment contract.
- Your agent will submit your application to the Department of Home Affairs on your behalf.
- You will be contacted by the Department of Home Affairs to attend an interview.
- The Department of Home Affairs will make a decision on your application.
- If your application is successful, you will be granted a Global Talent Visa and can begin working in Australia.
Contact DM Consultants in Qatar today to find out more about the Australia Global Talent Visa and how we can assist you throughout the application process. Our experienced and certified consultants assist can provide you with expert advice on the best way to proceed.
How DM Consultants Can Help You With Australia Global Talent Visa?
The Global Talent Visa is a complex visa application with strict eligibility criteria. It is therefore essential to seek professional help from a registered migration agent to maximize your chances of success. At DM Consultants in Qatar, we have over years of experience in assisting people to apply for the Global Talent Visa. We can provide you with expert advice on the best way to proceed and assist you with putting together your documentation. Our team of experienced migration agents will work closely with you throughout the application process and do everything we can to increase your chances of success. Here are a few reasons why you should choose DM Consultants in Qatar for Australia Global talent visa application;
- We are experienced in Global Talent Visa applications and can provide you with expert advice.
- We ensure that your application is strong and has the best chance of success.
- We can help you to put together the required documentation, such as proof of your identity, evidence of your English language proficiency, and employment contract.
- We have a proven and experienced track record of success in Global Talent Visa applications and can enhance the chance of successful immigration.
If you want to find out everything about how DM Consultants can assist you with Global Talent Visa Australia, contact us today to schedule a free consultation through our MARA-certified immigration consultants.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process .
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!
Most Frequently Asked Question on Australia Global Talent Visa (Subclass 858)
- You must not engage in any criminal activity while you are in Australia
- You must not work for anyone other than your employer
- You must abide by the terms and conditions of your employment contract
Australia Global Talent Visa 858
Check Your Score
To quality for this type of work visa, the applicant must be applying for an occupation that is listed on the skilled occupation list and should have an overall score of 65 or more.
Lodge an EOI
If you do have the require points, we’ll submit an Expression of Interest via SkillSelect.
Receive Your Invitation
Upon review, you’ll receive an invitation from the Australian immigration department to officially apply for this visa.
Submission of Visa Application
We’ll help you compile and submit all the necessary paperwork need to submit your visa application. The application must be submitted within 60 days after receiving the invitation.
Migrate to Australia
Once your visa application has been approved, we’ll provide you with all necessary help and support needed for you migrate to Australia.