Migrate to Australia via Temporary Work Visa (TSS 482 Visa)
The 482 Temporary Work Visa is a temporary visa that allows Australian employers to hire skilled overseas workers in limited circumstances. The Australia Temporary Work Visa TSS 482 is a work visa that allows foreign workers to live and work in Australia for up to 4 years. This visa is designed for skilled workers who want to fill a position that cannot be filled by an Australian citizen or permanent resident. For eligibility for this visa, you must have a valid job offer from an approved employer. You will also need to pass a skills assessment and meet other requirements. Once you have been granted this visa, you will be able to live and work in Australia for up to four years. You may also be eligible to apply for permanent residency after two years on this visa.
As a MARA-registered Australia immigration consultant in Qatar, we here at DM Immigration can help you obtain your work visa without any hassles. Contact our immigration and visa experts today
Overview of Australia Temporary Work Visa 482
Australia’s skilled migration program aims to attract highly skilled workers from around the world to meet skills shortages in the Australian economy. The program focuses on occupations that are in high demand and where there is a shortfall of suitably qualified and experienced Australians. The subclass 482 visa is for skilled workers who want to come to Australia to work in their nominated occupation for an approved business. This visa involves a two-stage process, firstly, nomination by an approved business and secondly, application by the skilled worker.
The temporary work visa 482 visa has three streams. The short-term stream is for international talent or highly specialized temporary workers doing short term highly specialized work; the Medium-term stream is for international talent or highly skilled workers doing medium-term work; and the Labor Agreement stream is for workers in occupations that have been agreed by the Australian Government as being critical to an industry or sector.
Applicants for the subclass 482 visa must be nominated by an official business. The business must demonstrate that they are unable to source suitably qualified and experienced Australians to fill the position. To nominate a position, businesses must first lodge a nomination application with the Department of Home Affairs. If this is approved, they will then be able to sponsor skilled workers for a subclass 482 visa.
If you are interested in applying for the Australia Temporary Work Visa TSS 482, then contact us. DM Consultants in Qatar can help you with the skills assessment and job offer requirements. We can also help you with the application process. Contact us today to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Can I Apply for a 482 Temporary Work Visa?
- The occupation they are applying to must be listed on the consolidated skilled occupations list.
- Must be nominated by an Australian employer.
- Should possess the skills and qualifications as demanded by the occupation.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in the job role.
- Should have a good command of the English language.
- Should be of good health and character
Choose Your Stream TCC 482 Work Visa Australia
If you’re looking to stay in Australia for work, you may need a subclass 482 visa. This visa lets you stay in Australia to work for an approved business for up to four years. You can apply for this visa if you have been nominated by an approved business and your occupation is on the relevant skilled occupation list. There are three streams available under the subclass 482 visa:
The short-term stream is for international workers who want to come to Australia to do highly specialized work on a short-term basis. This stream is valid for up to two years.
The medium-term stream is for international workers who want to come to Australia to do highly skilled work on a medium-term basis. This stream is valid for up to four years.
Labour Agreement Stream
The labor agreement stream is for workers in occupations that have been agreed upon by the Australian Government as being critical to an industry or sector. This stream is valid for up to four years.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Temporary Work Visa Australia (TSS 482)
- Be nominated for an occupation on the relevant skilled occupation list
- Have the required skills and qualifications for the role
- Meet the English language requirements
- Be at least 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have written consent from your parent or guardian to work in Australia.
Eligibility for Short-Term Stream
- Intend to stay in Australia for two years or less
- Have highly specialized skills that are needed for work that is limited in duration.
Eligibility for Long-Term Stream
- Intend to stay in Australia for four years or less
- Have highly skilled work experience that is needed for work that is ongoing.
Eligibility for Labour Agreement Stream
If you are applying for the subclass 482 visa online, you will need to provide evidence that you meet the eligibility criteria. This evidence can include your resume, qualifications, and skills assessments. DM Consultants can help you easily and effectively apply for a working visa Australia from Qatar. We function with the help of MARA-certified teams of immigration consultants ensuring a 100% success rate.
Documents Required To Apply For TSS 482 Visa (Working Visa Australia)
To apply for a subclass 482 visa, you will need to provide the following documents:
- A completed subclass 482 visa application form
- Your passport or another travel document
- Two recent passport-sized photographs of yourself
- A letter of offer of employment from your sponsoring business, outlining the terms and conditions of your employment
- Your skills assessment
- Evidence that you meet the English language requirements
- Documents that prove your identity and citizenship
- Documents that prove your relationship status
- Police clearances
- Medical examinations
You may also need to provide additional supporting documentation, such as evidence of your work experience or qualifications. In order to get complete information about the required documents along with other critical requirements, register for a free consultation session with our MARA-certified immigration consultant.
How to Apply for a Subclass 482 Visa (Temporary Work Visa Australia)?
- If you are applying for the subclass 482 visa online, you will need to provide your passport number and other documents that prove your identity, as well as evidence that you meet the eligibility criteria. This evidence can include your resume, qualifications, and skills assessments. You will also need to pay the visa application fee and any other relevant charges.
- If you are applying for the subclass 482 visa offline, you will need to provide your passport and other documents that prove your identity, as well as evidence that you meet the eligibility criteria. This evidence can include your resume, qualifications, and skills assessments. You will also need to pay the visa application fee and any other relevant charges.
- It is important to note that you cannot apply for a subclass 482 visa more than 3 months before your proposed employment start date.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will be given a case number. You can use this case number to track the progress of your application online.
- You will also be given a bridging visa, which will allow you to stay in Australia while your subclass 482 visa is being processed.
- If your subclass 482 visa is granted, you will be able to work in Australia for up to four years (if you are on the medium-term stream) or two years (if you are on the short-term stream).
You may also be eligible to apply for permanent residency after working in Australia for at least two years (if you are on the medium-term stream) or three years (if you are on the short-term stream). Let DM Consultants in Qatar process the entire immigration case on your behalf, as our MARA-certified consultants are aware of all critical requirements to successfully gain Australia temporary working visa.
How DM Consultants Can Help You In Getting TSS 482 Visa?
DM Consultants is a leading immigration consultancy that helps you easily migrate to Australia from Qatar. We have a team of experienced and qualified immigration consultants who can help you with all aspects of your subclass 482 visa application, from start to finish.
We can help you with the following:
- Assessing your eligibility for the subclass 482 visa
- Completing the subclass 482 visa application form
- Gathering and preparing all the required documents
- Lodging your subclass 482 visa application
- Tracking the progress of your subclass 482 visa application
- Attending interviews
- Providing advice and guidance on the next steps after your subclass 482 visa is granted.
If you would like to know more about our services, contact us today and book a free consultation session with DM Consultant in Qatar.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process .
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!