A Brief Summary of Express Entry Program Canada
Is it your ambition to study, work, or permanently live in Canada? DM-Consultant can help you easily apply and qualify for a significant Canadian migration from Qatar and from all around the world regardless of any geographical restrictions via the Canada Express Entry program. The government of Canada always attracts a number of skilled individuals by introducing various categories of immigration programs.
Introduced in 2015, Canada Express Entry is an immigration program that allows skilled foreign workers to enter Canada and work as permanent residents. The program was introduced by the Canadian government to make the skilled immigration process more efficient and effective. Since its launch, the program has helped the country drastically improve its economy and also open up new opportunities for immigrants. The program gives priority to those foreign workers who have the in-demand skills, education, and experience in their country’s labor market. Applicants are evaluated using a points system that takes into consideration factors such as age, language proficiency, and work experience.
An applicant for Canada PR express entry must undergo various requirements that are must to qualify for this specific program which includes a CRS score along with arranging the basic documents. There is a high amount of risk involved that your express entry visa application might get rejected if you apply without the guidance of expert consultants. This is why we suggest reaching out to ICCRC-registered immigration consultants. DM Consultant in Qatar guides you through each step of a successful Canada express entry program.
Why Choose Canada Express Entry Programs?
The express entry program is the popular and prompt way to earn permanent residence in Canada for a quality lifestyle. The Canadian government greets more than 110,000 each year via express entry visa. Individuals with a higher qualification, skillful work experience, and proficiency in the English language are considered ideal candidates for Canada express entry programs. The best part of the express entry program is that it takes as minimum as 6 months from the start to the end of the procedure. However, not every case can take this minimum timeline, but with DM-Consultant in Qatar, you can fast-track the entire process regardless of any visa type.
Here are a few reasons why Canada express entry program is considered one of the most efficient ways to get permanent residence in Canada;
- Fast-Track Process: With express entry programs, an applicant can easily earn a Canadian PR visa over a period of 6 months or even less than that. This timeline starts as soon as the application is submitted. Previously, when this program was not introduced, the entire procedure was paper-based and used to take more than usual time.
- Digital System: Express entry program is completely processed under a digital system which reduces the factor of discrimination and all the applicants are selected based on their CRS scores.
- Minimum CRS Score: Since the Canadian government is looking forward to welcoming more immigrants, the IRCC is deciding to reduce the total CRS score for express entry program applicants.
- Federal Immigration System: Since the express entry program is a Canadian federal immigration system, the applicants who are invited can directly and easily apply for Canadian PR via the express entry program and can live anywhere in Canada without any restrictions.
In order to successfully apply for a Canada express entry program from Qatar, reach out to our professional and ICCRC-registered immigration consultants to help you with each and every step of the application and the remaining process. Book a free consultation session with one of our experts and get complete information on the process along with other important information.
Categories of Canadian Express Entry Programs
Are you willing to migrate to Canada from Qatar through Canada express entry programs? Here are three precise categories of express entry programs you can easily apply to via Canada skilled immigration. Make the right decision in selecting anyone of them with the help of the best immigration consultants in Qatar.
Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
The FSWP is a program that allows skilled workers to immigrate to Canada if they have a job offer. This program was created in order to reduce the backlog of skilled workers who are waiting for permanent residency. The FSWP is beneficial for both employers and immigrants. It provides an opportunity for immigrants to come and work in Canada without having to wait years on end. On the other hand, it also helps employers by providing them with an immediate workforce that can help them grow their business and be more competitive in the market.
Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) is a nationwide program that provides skilled workers with a path to permanent residence in Canada. This express entry program works by providing applicants with the necessary skills for their trade and certifying them as eligible for permanent residence in Canada. The FSTP also offers work permits, which are issued to foreign nationals who have applied for permanent residency under the FSTP and meet all of the requirements of the program.
Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
The CEC Express Entry Program is a fast-track immigration program for skilled workers that want to apply for permanent residence in Canada. This Express Entry Program was designed with the goal of making it easier for skilled workers and international graduates to immigrate to Canada by providing them with streamlined pathways into Canada’s economy through faster processing times, reduced paperwork, and clear guidelines for eligibility.
Eligibility Benchmarks for Canada Express Entry Program from Qatar
An express entry visa is one of the most efficient ways to get Canadian PR in as little as 6 months of the time period. However, there is a certain criterion to earn eligibility for this program. Here are a few benchmarks in order to qualify for this opportunity as a qualified, experienced, and skilled worker;
- Professional Work Experience: An applicant for the express entry program must have full-time and continuous professional work experience of a minimum of 1 year in the respective field of his/her skilled occupation.
- Expertise In the English Language: Applicants for the express entry program must have a proficient level of expertise in the English language. In order to prove proficiency, the applicant must pass the language test with the benchmark set by the immigration authorities.
- Post-Secondary Education: The applicant must complete his/her post-secondary education in order to qualify for the Canadian express entry program.
- Minimum Age: If you wish to apply for this specific visa program, make sure you are at least 18 years of age to successfully be nominated.
- Canadian Job Offer: It is a must for an applicant for an express entry visa to have a Canadian job offer or specifically work under a Canadian organization/employer.
- Proof of Enough Financials: The applicant shows proof of having enough required finances to back the stability and resources for living in Canada.
- Zero Criminal Record: Another main requirement is that the applicant should be free of any criminal record from the country in order to successfully qualify and apply for Canada express entry program.
If you face any kind of difficulty in completing these essential benchmarks, reach out to DM Consultants in Qatar and our expert immigration consultants can help you meet the demands using the right way. Reach out to us today to solve all the queries and to get answers to the relevant questions for Canadian immigration.
Documents Requirement to Apply for Canada Express Entry Program
Preparing the required documents is the most daunting yet the most important part of the immigration program. If you need any assistance to get information about the required documents for Canadian immigration, feel free to contact our Canadian immigration consultants in Qatar anytime.
Here are a few basic documents that are a must to effectively apply for Canada immigration express entry;
- A valid passport
- Birth certificate of the applicant
- NIC (National Identity Card)
- Educational Certificates/Documents
- IELTS Clearance Certificate with the required score
- Health checkup certificate
- Police clearance certificate
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process .
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!