Apply for a Skilled Work Regional Provisional Visa in Australia
The 491 Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa permits foreign nationals to live and work in designated territories within Australia. As a MARA-registered Australia immigration consultant in Qatar, we here at DM Immigration can help you obtain your work visa without any hassles. Contact our immigration and visa experts today.
Overview of Skilled Regional Provisional Visa Australia (Subclass 491)
The Skilled Regional Provisional visa (subclass 491) is a points-tested skilled work visa for regional Australia. It permits you to professionally work and reside in designated regional areas of Australia for up to 5 years. After living in a regional area for 3 years, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residence. You must be nominated by an Australian Government agency or state, or sponsored by a family member eligible to apply for this visa. If you are not nominated or sponsored, you may still be eligible to apply for this visa under the SkillSelect criteria if you can meet all other eligibility criteria. The Skilled Regional Provisional Visa is a points-based visa for skilled workers.
If you have chosen a skilled regional visa for Australian immigration, you should reach out to our experienced and certified teams of Australian immigration consultants in Qatar. We have a proven track record of highest percentage of success rate in different Australian immigration programs. You can contact us today to schedule a consultation session for free.
Can I Apply for the 491 Skilled Work Regional Visa?
Live, work, or study for a period of 5 years in designated regional areas of Australia with the Subclass 491 visa. Holders of this visa type will also be eligible to apply for permanent residency after a period of 5 years. To obtain this visa type, the foreign migrant will need to be nominated by an Australian territory or an eligible relative. Listed are some of the other eligibility factors that the applicant must fulfill:
- Applicant must qualify under the skills assessment test.
- Should be under the age of 45.
- Must hold good command over the English language.
- Should be qualified in an occupation listed in SOL
- Must be nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency or sponsored by an eligible family member
- The applicant must meet the work experience requirements
- The applicants should score at least 65 points on the points test in order to qualify for the program.
You can include your dependent family members in your application. If you are applying for permanent residence, your family members do not need to live in a regional area. However, they must meet all other eligibility requirements.
Benefits of Skilled Work Regional Visa
- You can professionally work and live in a designated regional area of Australia for up to five years.
- After living in a regional area for three years, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residence
- Applicants can include dependent family members in the application.
- Your family members may study and work while they are in Australia on this visa.
Documents Required to Apply for Skilled Work Regional Provisional Visa Australia Stream (Subclass 491)
To apply for this visa, you must provide:
- A completed subclass 491 visa application form
- Evidence of your identity via National Identity Card
- Your valid passport or other travel documents
- Two recent passport-sized photographs of yourself and any family members included in your application
- Evidence of your relationship with any family members included in your application
- Proof that you meet the points test requirement
- Evaluation results of your skills assessment
- Certificate proofing that you have competent English language proficiency
- A completed sponsorship form
- Evidence of your employment period
- Proof of your employer’s sponsorship.
- You must provide evidence that you have been invited to apply for this visa.
You will need to provide documents to support your application. The department may ask for additional information at any time during the application process. You must provide all the requested information as soon as possible. Failure to do so always result in delays while processing your application or even refusal of your application.
You will need to provide original documents or officially certified copies of original documents. The department will return all original documents to you once they have been verified. You may also need to provide police certificates and/or penal clearances as part of the application process. You should obtain these before lodging your application. Police certificates are required for all applicants aged 16 years or over. Penal clearances may also be required in some cases. To avoid refusal of your application, connect with our MARA-registered consultants to follow the right and the required procedures necessary for successful application submission.
How to Apply for Skilled Work Regional Provisional Visa Australia Stream (Subclass 491)
- The first step in applying for this visa is to lodge a subclass 491 visa application form with the department.
- Once your application has been lodged, you will be given a case number and an application number. These numbers will be used to track your application through the system. You will also be given an information sheet that will provide further details on the application process.
- The next step is to provide evidence of your identity, skills, English language proficiency, and other relevant documentation as required by the department. You will need to provide original documents or officially certified copies of original documents. The department will return all original documents to you once they have been verified.
- You may also need to provide police certificates and/or penal clearances as part of the application process. You should obtain these before lodging your application. Police certificates are required for all applicants aged 16 years or over. Penal clearances may also be required in some cases. Please refer to the department’s website for more information on police certificates and penal clearances.
- Once you have provided all the required documentation, your application will be assessed by a departmental officer. The officer will consider all the evidence you have provided and decide on your application.
- If your application is successful, you will be granted a subclass 491 visa which will enable you to professionally work and live in a specific regional area of Australia for four years. Qualified applicants can apply for permanent residence after they have lived in the regional area for at least three years.
To know more about skilled work regional visa in Australia, contact DM Consultants in Qatar and find all the answers to your question regarding skilled work regional visa and all other relevant immigration programs.
How DM Consultants Can Guide You With Skilled Regional Provisional Visa Subclass 491?
If you are looking to live and work in a regional area of Australia, the Australia skilled work regional visa is for you. At DM Consultants, we can help you with each and every step of the application process, from lodgment to finalization of your immigration program. We can provide you with expert advice on how to put together a strong application and increase your chances of success. We can also assist you with obtaining police certificates and penal clearances if required.
Here is a list of reasons why you should choose us;
- We are experts in Australian visa applications and have a success rate of over 99%.
- We offer a free initial consultation to assess your eligibility for the subclass 491 visa.
- We offer a fast and efficient service, with most applications being processed within 4-6 weeks.
- We have a team of experienced migration agents who are Registered Migration Agents with MARA.
If you would like more information on the skilled work regional visa Australia or any other Australian visa, contact us today and schedule a free immigration consultation session via our expert team at DM Consultants Qatar.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process .
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!