Apply for a 485 Visa for Graduates in Australia Under the Skilled Immigration Program
The Australian Temporary Graduate Visa 485 is a temporary visa for international students who have completed an Australian tertiary qualification. As a MARA-registered Australia immigration consultant in Qatar, we here at DM Immigration can help you obtain your work visa without any hassles. Contact our immigration and visa experts today and book a free consultation session with us today.
Overview of Graduate Visa Australia 485
If you have completed an Australian tertiary qualification, you may be eligible for the temporary graduate visa 485. This allows you to stay and work in Australia after your studies are finished. The Graduate Work and the Post-Study Work are two different streams available for temporary graduate visa 485. If you have finished an Australian tertiary qualification, you may be eligible for the temporary graduate visa 485. This allows you to stay and work in Australia after your studies are finished.
The subclass 485 visa is a part of the Australia temporary graduate program. The purpose of this program is to give international students opportunities to gain skilled work experience in Australia so they can contribute to the economy. If everything goes well, those same students may be able to pursue permanent residency through the points-tested skilled migration program. There are several requirements that must be met in order to apply for the subclass 485 visa, including but not limited to having a valid passport, being 18 years of age or older, and having completed an Australian Qualifications Framework qualification. Other general requirements include evidence of English competency and meeting health insurance standards. It is also necessary to provide intent documentation proving your plans to live in Australia temporarily while participating in skilled work.
Reach out to DM Consultants in Qatar to find out the best Australia graduate visa stream to work and live in Australia while availing of the most relevant and significant opportunities at the same time.
Choose the Best Stream of Temporary Graduate Visa 485
The Graduate Work Stream
For applicants who recently graduated and have a qualification relevant to an occupation on the list of skilled occupations. The applicant must have the skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation.
The Post-Study Work Stream
For applicants who completed their studies at least 2 years ago with a qualification relevant to an occupation on the list of skilled occupations. The applicant must have the skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation.
Can I Apply for the 485 Temporary Graduate Visa?
As suggested by its name itself, the Subclass 485 temporary graduate visa provides international students an opportunity to live, work, or study in the country after completing their initial studies. Listed are the basic eligibility criteria that students need to fill in order to qualify for this visa:
- Must be under the age of 50.
- Should be in possession of an eligible Australian visa.
- Must have held a student visa in the last 6 months.
- Should have a relevant qualification under a CRICOS-registered course.
- You must provide evidence of your English language skills unless you are exempt from this requirement. The Department of Home Affairs may grant an exemption if you completed at least 5 years of full-time study in a secondary and/or tertiary education institution where the predominant teaching language was English. You will need to provide evidence to support your exemption claim.
- You must meet the health and character requirements.
- You must not have any outstanding debt to the Australian Government or have been deported from Australia.
Why Choose Subclass 485 Visa Australia?
- The ability to live and work in Australia for up to four years after you have completed your studies.
- Apply for permanent residency after you have held the visa for two years.
- Access to work full-time without having to meet any work hours requirements.
- Travel in and out of Australia as many times as you want during the validity of your visa.
- Access to certain government services and benefits, such as healthcare and education.
- Bring your family members with you to Australia on a dependent visa.
- Study for up to 20 hours per week while you are on the visa.
- The ability to work in certain occupations that are in high demand in Australia.
Documents Required To Apply For Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485
When applying for a subclass 485 visa, you will need to provide certain documents like;
- A valid national passport
- Two recent photographs of yourself that meet the biometrics requirements
- Your Australian qualification or qualifications (if you are applying for the Post-Study Work stream)
- Evidence of your English language skills unless you are exempt from this requirement
- Evidence of your employment in an occupation on the skilled occupation list relevant to your qualification (if you are applying for the Graduate Work stream)
- You may also need to provide additional documents, such as a police certificate if asked to do so.
DM Consultants in Qatar knows each and every crucial requirement for an Australian temporary graduate visa application. Contact us today and talk with our MARA-Certified immigration consultants to get started with your immigration program.
How To Apply For Subclass 485 Visa Australia?
- The very 1st step is lodging an EOI (Expression of Interest). You will need to provide information about your age, English language proficiency, education, work experience, and other skills.
- Once you have lodged your EOI, you will be given a point score based on the information you provided. If you are invited to apply for a subclass 485 visa, you will have 60 days to submit a complete application online.
- Paying the visa application fee when submitting your application.
- Once your application is lodged, you will need to attend an interview at the nearest Australian embassy or consulate.
- If your application is successful, you will be granted a subclass 485 visa which will allow you to live and work in Australia temporarily.
How DM Consultants Can Help You With Subclass 485 Visa Australia?
If you are looking to apply for a subclass 485 visa, DM Consultants can help you with the entire process. We can help you with everything from ensuring that you meet the eligibility criteria. We can provide you with the required documents and help you fill out the online application form. We can also help you prepare for the interview at the nearest Australian embassy or consulate. Here are a few reasons why you should choose us as your immigration Consultants in Qatar;
- We are registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA), which is the Australian government body that regulates migration agents.
- We have a proven track record of success and have helped hundreds of clients to obtain subclass 485 visas.
- We offer a free initial consultation, so you can get an idea of whether we are the right company to help you with your application before committing to anything.
- We are here to help you every step of the way and will provide you with all the support and assistance you need throughout the process.
We have a team of experienced migration consultants who will be able to guide you through the entire process and increase your chances of success. Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you in getting a temporary graduate visa in Australia.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process .
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!