Apply for Australia Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
The subclass 189 visa is a permanent residence visa that allows certain skilled foreign workers to live and work in Australia. As a MARA-registered Australia immigration consultant in Qatar, we here at DM Immigration can help you obtain your work visa without any hassles. Contact our immigration and visa experts today
Overview of Skilled Independent Visa in Australia
The Subclass 189 Skilled Independent Visa is a permanent Australian visa for skilled workers that are not backed by a family member or sponsored by an employer and do not have a state or territory government nomination to live and work permanently in Australia. Applicants must first lodge an EOI through the Department of Home Affairs Skill select system. You will then need to be invited by the department to apply for the visa.
If you have decided to immigrate to Australia as a skilled worker, you need to be eligible for the Subclass 189 Skilled Independent Visa. When applying for the Subclass 189 Skilled Independent Visa, you will need to show the required skills and qualifications for your nominated occupation. You will also need to meet the English language requirements, and have at least three years of relevant work experience.
To find out more about the Subclass 189 Skilled Independent Visa, or if you are ready to begin your application, contact DM Consultants in Qatar today. Our experienced migration agents can provide you with all the information and assistance you need to make your dream of moving to Australia a reality.
Why Choose Australia Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189?
There is no doubt that an Australia skilled independent visa offers plenty of benefits over other immigration programs. Here are some reasons that give an edge to Subclass 189 over other visa types;
- You don’t need an employer or family member to sponsor you.
- You can live and work anywhere in Australia.
- You have access to Australia’s public healthcare system and can enroll in Australia’s education institutions.
- You can bring your family with you to Australia.
- You may be eligible for Australian citizenship.
If you need professional assistance to successfully apply for a skilled independent visa in Australia from Qatar, feel free to schedule an immigration session with DM Consultants in Qatar.
Can I Apply for a 189 Skilled Independent Visa?
The 189 Skilled Independent Visa is a permanent residence visa that is available to people who have skills in an occupation on the Australian Short-term Skilled Occupation List. 189 visa holders are eligible to live and work in the country indefinitely and do so without any sponsorship. To be eligible for this visa type, the applicant must be qualified in an occupation that is listed in the skilled occupation lists. Listed are the other basic requirements one must fulfill to be eligible for this visa type:
- Applicant must be under the age of 50.
- English language proficiency.
- Must be of good health and character.
- Should be able to support him/herself financially during their stay in the country
- Have at least three years of relevant work experience (in your nominated occupation or a closely related field)
- Score a minimum of 60 points on the points test
- Nominate an occupation from the current SOL which matches your skills and qualifications
- Have your skills and qualifications assessed by the relevant assessing authority as suitable for your nominated occupation
- Invitation by the department to apply for the required visa.
To know more about your eligibility status for skilled independent visa 189, plan a free consultation session with our MARA-Certified immigration consultants. We would love to guide your pathway in the right direction for the desired results.
How Skilled Independent visa Australia Point Calculator Works?
The Australia Department of Home Affairs uses a points-based system to assess and score your application for the Subclass 189 Skilled Independent Visa. You will be awarded points based on a number of factors, including your age, English language proficiency, work experience, and qualifications.
To meet the minimum point requirement, you will need to score at least 60 points. However, it is important to note that meeting the minimum point requirement does not guarantee that you will be granted a visa. The department will also assess your application based on other criteria, such as your health and character. Candidates can score up to:
- Age: You can score a maximum of 10 points for your age.
- English language skills: You can score a maximum of 20 points for your proficiency in the English language.
- Australian work experience: You can score a maximum of 20 points for Australian work experience.
- Overseas work experience: You can score a maximum of 10 points for overseas work experience.
- Education qualifications: You can score a maximum of 20 points for your educational qualifications.
- Australian study requirement: You may be able to score 5 points if you have completed a qualification from an Australian educational institution.
- Regional Australia study requirement: You may be able to score 5 points if you have completed a minimum of two years of study in regional Australia.
- Professional year: You may be able to score 5 points if you have completed a professional year in Australia.
To get complete information about Subclass 189 Skilled Independent Visa in Australia, or to begin your application process, contact our certified immigration consultants today.
Documents Required to Apply for Australia Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
- A valid copy of the National Passport
- A recent passport-sized photograph
- Skills assessment report
- Your English language test results
- Candidate’s birth certificate
- Most recent resume or CV
- Any relevant work experience documents
DM Consultants in Qatar can assist you with compiling all the necessary documentation for your Australia visa application. Our MARA-certified immigration consultants are fully aware of the laws and regulations and can provide you with expert advice and assistance every step of the way. Contact us today to find out everything about skilled independent visa in Australia.
How to Apply for Skilled Independent Visa 189?
To apply for an Australia subclass 189 skilled independent visa, you must submit an expression of interest (EOI) through Australia’s Skillselect. It is a must to provide some basic information about your age, English language skills, work experience, and educational qualifications. Furthermore, you might need to provide evidence that you have met the requirements for your chosen occupation.
If you are invited to apply for the Subclass 189 Skilled Independent Visa, you will need to submit a complete visa application, including all required supporting documents. You can expect to receive a decision on your visa application within four to six months.
The processing time for an Australia subclass 189 skilled independent visa is four to six months. However, these are only estimates, and processing times may vary depending on individual circumstances.
How DM Consultants Can Help You With Skilled Independent Visa in Australia?
At DM Consultants, we have a team of experienced migration agents who can help you with every step of your Australia visa application. We can provide you with expert advice on the best visa option for your needs and assist you with the Australia visa points test. We can also help you to gather all the necessary documents for your application and submit a complete and accurate application on your behalf.
Here are some good reasons why you should reach out to DM Consultants in Qatar;
- Get a complimentary Australia points test and know instantly if you qualify for the Australian skilled independent visa subclass 189.
- Get detailed, personalized information on Australia subclass 189 skilled independent visa including the requirements, application process, and estimated processing time.
- Save time by having our team of experts handle your Australia subclass189 skilled independent visa application from start to finish.
- Receive guidance and support every step of the way from our team of experienced migration agents.
- We offer a free consultation so that you can have all your questions answered before you decide to engage in our services.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process .
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!